design © Stefanie Somers Inc
all pieces are handmade and unique - stoning patterns may vary from those shown
Come to the EDGE, the newest look, geometry with sparkle. Fabulously lightweight, addictively wonderful. Each design from the EDGE collection...
TELL ME MORE
- 3-1/2″ long
- 3/4″ at widest point
- Roughly 2-7/8″ below the earlobe
- Hypo-allergenic surgical steel posts
- Clips available by special order
- Non-pierced magnet tops available by special order (upcharge applies)
- Palladium plating
- 14k Yellow or Rose Gold plating by special order
- Lead and Nickel free
- Made with love in Texas
- Shipped in our signature padded logo gift box
- Shipped in our signature padded logo gift box
While all Stefanie Somers jewelry is famously sturdy and long-lived, it is crystal, and therefore somewhat delicate by nature. With a few simple precautions, your SSC jewelry will last many, many years, perhaps even a lifetime:
- Do not throw or drop jewelry onto hard surfaces.
- Avoid direct contact with sprays and liquids—hairspray, perfume, etc.
- Hairspray first, earrings last. Every time.
- Remove your jewelry while showering, swimming or working out.
- Do not place directly in water for an extended period of time, and only when necessary.
- Never use chemical cleaners or polishes; gentle cleansers like clear or white dish soap work well if needed.
- Clean and polish with a soft, dry cloth (we like old t-shirts).
- Store jewelry in its original box or other safe container.
- Keep jewelry – including earrings – separated from each other to avoid scratching.
- Never pull or yank on drop earrings; remove gently by the top of the earring - including taking them out of the box.
- Clean gently with lukewarm water and a soft bristle brush (we like a soft toothbrush) to loosen embedded dirt and dust.
To see our complete page on Jewelry Care, click here.
Each piece of jewelry from Stefanie Somers is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty, subject to certain restrictions.
Stefanie Somers jewelry is handcrafted so there will be variations from piece to piece. These do not reflect product flaws, but rather make each piece a unique work of art.
Should your jewelry exhibit damage upon receipt due to defects in workmanship, the item will be repaired and if needed, replaced. Repairs resulting from normal wear and tear will be charged accordingly. By treating your SSC jewelry with the utmost love and care, you will be able to enjoy it for many years to come.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Most items from our Ready to Wear Collections are shipped within 5-10 days of order. Because we craft each piece specifically to your order, please allow us the needed time to make sure your jewelry as perfect as possible.
From time to time, we may be out of stock on specific crystals, especially if you have requested a custom colorway or palette change. We will always let you know at the time of order if we expect any delays. If you have an in-hand or event date that you're concerned about, please let s know and we'll do everything in our power to make sure you receive your order on time.
FedEx ground shipping is included on all orders over $125 shipping to addresses within the USA at no additional charge. Expedited shipping (2-Day and Overnight Service) is available at carrier rates upon request at checkout. Smaller orders ship FedEx ground for $9.99.
Please understand that once your order leaves us, we cannot change the shipping method, nor are we responsible for any delays created by the carrier.
International shipping is available and is quoted on an individual basis. Please contact us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to the nature of special occasion, we are only able to accept specific returns within a limited timeframe. We will accept returns and exchanges of unused, undamaged merchandise for a full refund if we are notified of your desire to return within 2 days after receipt. Packages must be in the carrier stream within 3 days and must be delivered back to us with 10 business days of your original receipt. Return and exchanges are subject to certain guidelines. Pierced earrings, sale items and Couture or custom colorway items are not eligible for return. Please click here to read our complete Returns policy.
More about this design...
Come to the EDGE, the newest look, geometry with sparkle. Fabulously lightweight, addictively wonderful. Each design from the EDGE collection is hand-cut and and polished, plated and lovingly set with sparkling crystals one stone at a time, right here in our Texas studio. Made to last, a piece you'll treasure.
SHATTERED is a stunning 4-1/8" from tip to tip, and sits about 3-1/4" below the earlobe on most ladies. 1" wide at the widest portion. A fresh evening look, or a daring pageant accessory.
Works best in solids or gentle monochromes.
Don't see the color you need? Give us a shout and we'll see if it's possible.
Couture options are available - contact us with your heart's desire.
Talk to Us.
Let's create something beautiful together...